Here we go.....
1. Find a Halloween costume for Spencer. I am NOT a Halloween person and strongly dislike dressing up, so I don't really give this stuff much thought. However, since I've gGeot a little one at home, it's something I now have to think about every year. I currently have no ideas, so if you have a great one, let me know!!
2. Make these. Because, seriously, yum!! I also need to make Vineyard Vogue's pumpkin chocolate chip bread (one of B's faves). It's pumpkin season, finally!!!
3. Finish our two art projects we have going on (making a mirror for our mantle and a subway sign) and get another room in our house painted.
4. Get to an orchard to pick apples. I need to make homemade applesauce and stuff myself silly on Honeycrisps.
5. Get our yard/plants/gardens bedded down for winter, get all the deck furniture cleaned and put away, and put SYT's sand and water table away (maybe in the basement with rice in it).
The five people I'd like to see fabulous fall goals from?
5. Mrs. Preppy
Thanks for the tag, kHm!!!!