Elle over at The Complete Prep (love her) tagged me with the Happy 101 Award in which I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and to try to do at least one of them today. Then I'm supposed to tag ten of you to do the same, so here goes:
1. Easter Candy :)
2. The sunshine. It's been sunny and warm (high 40s) here for the last 3 days, and I am LOVING it. Seriously, ladies, spring is coming!! I'm hoping that there are daffodils planted somewhere in our yard- we'll see!!
3. Watching golf with B on tv. It's always sunny, warm and green wherever the golfers are, and I adore rating the golfers on their outfits (PS- Anthony Kim- get rid of the weird rhinestone belt buckle- monograms are a wonderful thing, but not when they done in rhinestones around your waist!). Only a few weeks until The Masters!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Feeling Puddin' kick.
5. Being able to put my feet up after a long day. I have definitely realized the benefit of relaxation in these past few weeks. Stretching, too!
6. An amazing husband who is fantastic in the kitchen. Last week he made ribs in the smoker and then finished them under the broiler. They were SO good. He definitey impresses me weekly with his culinary skills.
7. A good back scratch
8. The Amazing Race
9. Water (drinking it and being around large bodies of it)
10. Duke Basketball!!! ACC tourney this week and then it's on to March Madness. There is a good chance they'll get a #1 seed - if they win the tourney, it's pretty much a sealed deal!!
Tell me, what makes you happy???? Springtime? Easter? Good meals? Puppy dogs? A great deal on a Lilly dress?? I hope you can think of at least one thing on this Monday morning!