Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Need help hydrating

My hair, that is!  I have used numerous deep conditioners over my lifetime, but I've never found one I love.  My favorite is the one above- Biolage products smell amazing, and this one did hydrate pretty well.  I tend to deep condtion once to twice a week, and I'd like to only have to do it once a week (and maybe even every 10 days in the summer).

I was just wondering what deep conditioner you all use and what you love about it.  Smell is important to me (ie- I cannot use Aveda products- yick.)  Any suggestions??? 

3 comments:

  1. In the winter I use some of the Sexy Hair products http://www.sexyhair.com/products.aspx
    Several years ago I bought a leave in conditioner that smells like pumpkin. I use it every day to detangle (my longer hair ends up a mess). My hair felt softer too. However, when I just looked at the site, they did not show the pumpkin stuff, but it looks like they still have some leave ins/conditioners. Look under Healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the Aussie 3 minute miracle. Besides being ridiculously cheap (perfect for a college student like me!) it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling really soft. I find that when I use it 2-3 times per week, I can go a bit longer in between hair cuts. I've heard Lush makes good hair masks too if you like that store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment has nothing to do with this post, but I was just catching up on your blog and saw your news!! CONGRATULATIONS :-)

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......