I absolutely cannot WAIT for tonight. It has been a crazy busy week at work (you know, sick kids and winter and all), but this weekend is going to be sooooo much fun that it was completely worth it. A few of the highlights include:
- Breakfast for dinner tonight. This is seriously one of my favorite things as I feel like I am breaking all kinds of rules. It was my favorite thing as a child and I still get giddy over it now. Scrambled eggs and pancakes, here I come!!
- Watching the opening ceremonies
- Visiting with two college friends tomorrow. One just adopted twin baby boys from Africa (they've been home for 2 weeks now and I've seen them twice already- soooo cute) and one lives in Nashvegas but is up here visiting her parents. She has 3 kids and is due in July with her fourth!! Yowzers! We're going to hang out and let the kids play like crazy. It's been a long time since I've seen A (Nashvegas lady) and it'll be so nice to see her rather than just talking on the phone
- Running some errands
- Trying to figure out artwork and the chair for puddin's room. I can't believer we're already at the artwork stage!! Pics to come!
- Making truffles to distribute to friends this weekend
- BEST OF ALL- One of the besties (the one with the twin boys) is coming over on Sunday for the day to hang out and see the new house. I am beyond excited!!!!!!!!! This is probably the longest we've been without seeing each other. She's bringing H and B so that we can see how big they've gotten and how much they talk. Cannot Wait!!!
In other HUGE news, one of my good friend had her c-section today and her healthy, beautiful baby girl is here!! Lucy is her name- perfect name for her. I am hoping to meet her at my baby shower in March. Everyone is doing well!!!
Have a wonderful, snowy weekend everyone!!
#89: A Year Without Shopping
3 hours ago