Monday, February 14, 2011

L-O-V-E!



We went up north to see my mom this weekend and we were able to get in a great day of skiing while she watched The Spence.  It was sunny and even the little bit of wind couldn't detract from the gorgeous blue skies or the nice powder that was all over the slopes.  E&J and another one of our dinner club couples also came up and went skiing with us and then we all had dinner together.  J did an awesome seafood boil and we each got a lobster, plus there were scallops, shrimp and mussels to be devoured in the pot.  We brought wine and a flourless chocolate cake with triple berry coulis.  It was sooo much fun.

 B and I have been together for 8 years this week.  Tonight we are having our traditional Valentine-versary meal of Penne with Vodka Sauce.  YUM!  Usually we also make molton chocolate cakes and have champagne, but my guess is tonight we may just have ice cream!  The flourless chocolate cake this weekend was enough for us. 

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you out there and to my two special boys! I love you both!!  Have a wonderful Monday!








4 comments:

Things I need to know......