Sunday, July 24, 2011

A fabulous grilled dinner!!


We've been wanting to try grilled pizza for awhile, but thought it would be too complicated, too much work, and not worth the time we'd have to put into it.

Boy were we wrong!!  I followed these two recipes, and they were perfect!  If you've never made your own crust, it is easy and so, so, so much better than any store bought crust ever could be. 


They may not have been perfectly round, but they were perfectly delicious!  I can't wait to make them again with different toppings.  I'd love to try one with grilled veggies as well as a bbq chicken.  The crispiness of the crust and the little bit of char made it seem so much "summerier" than a regular pizza.

 

If you haven't tried grilling pizza before, I would highly recommend it.

So would this little guy!!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I need to know......