Saturday, July 2, 2011

How many things can I check off my list??

Ahhhh........it's vacation time.  Let's all just take in one long, deep breath of the great northern air, shall we?  We arrived last night and after a dinner at my mom's, put SYT down for "nigh-nigh", and went on a long walk with just my darling hubby.  We had a nice long drive through a few new neighborhoods last night too, but more about that later.......

So, now that we're here, what are our plans?
*Playing tennis (this will be comical as B and I haven't played in years)
*Driving range for both of us
*At least 3 rounds of golf for B
*The full gammet of 4th of July activities, including the Paul Revere Run (a 3 miler- SYT's first!), the Harbor Springs Art Show, the parade, a party on the bluff, and fireworks
*Eating an ice cream cone
*Biking from Gram's into Harbor for said ice cream (we brought the burley with us)
*Pictures of SYT on the beach in the late afternoon/early evening
*Going out on my aunt and uncle's new boat
*Getting sandwiches from Gurney's
*Morning walks with the stroller brigade
*Afternoons on the beach
*Going out for breakfast (B and I have only been out for breakfast once in the last year - Easter brunch!)
*Proper cocktails
*A Vesper concert
*Socializing, socializing, socializing!

We're here, we're happy, we've got time to refresh and rejuvinate.  I'm hoping that your long weekend leads you into some happiness and rejuvination as well!!  I'm promising a picture overload when we return :) 

2 comments:

  1. loving this slice of your life :)

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brand new Trend regarding Sports activities Clothes. Along with Spalding golf ball desired goals, a good number of models
    come with a sleeve; whereas Lifetime basketball objectives frequently offer for sale the ground sleeve on their own.

    The very reasons can be hidden in easy physical imperfections like obesity, sexual issues like sexual
    dysfunction, latent homosexualism and a lot of factors with psychological background.
    My web blog - fake vagina

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......