Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


Happy 34th (really??  how did this happen??) birthday to me!  We celebrated while we were up north last weekend with my family- apple crisp and vanilla ice cream, fun presents, time spent with family and friends, AND an Ipad 2.  Holy shoot, peeps, I never thought that would be something I would own!  I still don't even have a smart phone!  But, thanks to an awesome husby, I now have one and am listening to it on Pandora as we speak.  We were going to go out for a nice dinner downtown tonight, but instead we decided to skip the long dinner and head to the Apple store instead.  Hey, we already had a babysitter booked, and I want to make sure this thing is protected from a certain 17 month old and figure a few other things out with an Apple geek.  Yea!!!

If anyone has any app recommendations or case/screen cover recs, I will gladly take them!!  Yes, I already have blogger, pinterest, FB, and Pandora loaded. 

I already know that this is going to be a GREAT year!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Have an amazing day and an even more amazing year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Love the sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Have fun with the iPad, my brothers both have one and I love Sunday dinners when I can fiddle with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......