Monday, January 26, 2009

I can't believe I'm really doing this!!

I discovered blogging while planning my wedding last year and have since become obsessed with my google reader. I love reading about others lives and learning about great design techniques, great sales at my favorite stores, fun new stationary, and adorable stories about kids/babies!! So, I'm taking the plunge into this fascinating world to see if I can keep up with blogging while working full time and finishing up my master's degree. Hopefully one or two of you will follow me along in the process (I'll try not to be too boring!)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I saw your blog post on MMM and since we share 2 of 3 initials, I wanted to take a look. :) Mine are KEO. And, I LOVE Chicago (probably not in the winter)... such a wonderful city.

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......