Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heirloom Clothes for Children

Yesterday while I was at the outlets, I walked past the Strasburg Children's store. They are having a going out of business sale, so I stopped in to check out the sales. I think it's so sad that they are going out of business because they have the most beautiful, heirloom quality clothes for kids. I wanted to let the moms out there know that the outlets that are going out of business are currently marking things from 30%-75% off. They had fall and Christmas merchandise that was orginally over $150 that was marked down to $20-$30. Gorgeous black velvet dresses and rompers, adorable plaid longalls with pumpkin embroidery for boys, school dresses for girls, etc. Most of their summer dresses were marked at 50% which made a lot of them $40-$70. If you have a few special events coming up or want to buy next year's Easter dress in advance, I would highly recommend visiting or calling one of the outlet locations to see what you can pick up. The smocking on the dresses is impeccable, as is the embroidery. I don't think you can beat the quality anywhere. Our flower girls wore a blue and white check dupioni silk dresses with a blue sash from Strasburg, and they looked so adorable!

If you can't get to an outlet, here are a few outfits from their website that I think are adorable and reasonably priced.

Plaid dress for $65.58

Yellow and white boy's outfit for $49.79 (would look so cute monogrammed)

Little boy's sailor suit for $35.99

Floral bishop dress for $57.78. I had a hard time walking out of the store without this (and I don't even have kids!). It's gorgeous in person!!

White two piece outfit for $34.16. Would look gorgeous for summer pictures on the beach.

1 comment:

  1. So sad! My children wore smocking & cutie saddle shoes until they were just 3 & then they both told me where to go. I wish they would still wear cute stuff like this :( so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......