Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Shoes!!




I was in the market for a pair of neutral summer heels as my gold strappy sandals had fallen apart at the last wedding we attended. Last weekend S and I were shopping out in Naperville, and I saw these darling heels at White House Black Market. They only had two pairs left, and one was in my size! I knew they were coming home with me the minute I put them on. I mean, the flower is so cute, how could you not fall instantly in love??? It didn't hurt that they were on sale!! They have a great platform in the shoe, and they make me look so tall- my hubby thinks it's hilarious loves it. They are linen with a barely there metallic sheen. I absolutely cannot wait to wear them this weekend to our friends' wedding. They will be perfect with my yellow dress from Zara.

8 comments:

  1. I think they're cute....except for the flower. I think that makes them look dated. Maybe you can snip them off when you get tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I always find great things at that store!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really very cute! Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...these are to die for!!! LOVE them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......