Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary, my love!

To my husband,

I adore you more now than ever before. You have my heart in the palm of your hand, and I love that every day you do your best to hold it with the most perfect grip- never too light so that it slips away, never too tight so that it is crushed. I am so thankful the Lord placed us in Chicago together and that he engineered mutual friends. I'm thankful you found my spirit a perfect match to yours. More than anything, I'm just thankful you love me. You are not perfect (hee, hee), but you are perfect for me. I will never want for anything more.

I am blessed.

I love you,
aeot

PS- I hope all our kisses are as tender as forehead ones!










13 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! such pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary you lovebirds!! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photos! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a fab day celebrating yesterday- your pics are just fairytale gorgie!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I am so happy that you found the man of your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! Such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, Happy Anniversary Miss Up North Preppy, I'm sorry to be late with the good wishes! This is a beautiful, fabulous post, thank you for sharing it with all of us. And the pictures? Stunning.

    What a special pair you must be. :)
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous post. I love this.

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......