Are you watching? If not, set your DVRs ladies! It's funny, has great musical numbers, and uses catchy phrases like "Rock-a-fellas". It's got all the high school drama, including the seriously hilarious, often bi%y cheerleading coach, the lovesick social worker, the awesome glee club leader, and kids who can SING! Seriously, it's going to be my new fall favorite, for sure!!
Christmas Card Photo Options
1 day ago

I am missing out! You've convinced me! I will add it to my ever growing DVR list!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting all summer for this and I have been watching it yay! I love this show! The singing is incredible!!! And the story...too funny! Such a great set of characters!
ReplyDeleteI am so delighted with the show. They strike the perfect note (ha! didn't catch this till I was re-reading, am nerd) between the dark comedy and singing hilarity. If only the Acafellas CD was really for sale :)
ReplyDeleteFirst, I love that the cheerleaders are the "cheerios". This makes me laugh every time.
ReplyDeleteSecond, I wish they would sing "Don't Stop Believin'" every week. That was by far my favorite musical number!
Can't wait to see how it progresses!
same here- watched for the first time last night when a friend texted me to watch. it's just hyster and we all can use a good laugh and a dance number, right?!
ReplyDelete"the only thing you moved was my bowels" gross but hyster!
kHm
So glad you watched it!!! I was working while I was watching last night, so I am re watching tonight!
ReplyDeletePS - I should have used another word for "watching" in that last comment.
ReplyDeleteI love Glee!
ReplyDeleteI SO need to watch. I watched the pilot and then kind of lost touch with it. It's so my kind of show!
ReplyDelete