Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No news isn't always good news..........just the same news over and over again.

Just wanted to let the faithful followers know that we had an apt yesterday and both Puddin and I are healthy and doing well.  They did some testing and all were pretty perfect.  Amy, my favorite midwife, doesn't have a problem with me working full-time until I go into labor, so I'm still at work this week.  I felt a little tired at the end of the day today, but no different than I did last week!!

We have another apt on Friday to do another Non-stress test and fluid check.  They will induce no later than next Tuesday (10 days overdue); however, they will induce whenever we want if we would like to do it earlier than Tuesday.  Right now we're still hoping that it'll happen naturally sometime this week.  If it doesn't, we'll discuss our options again on Friday.  My darn lazy uterus better get it's butt in gear soon though or it's going to get a serious awakening by big time drugs that I've heard are not fun. 

It's so weird- I never thought I'd be in this position, late, uncertain, still not having contractions, and potentially getting to pick a due date for Pud.  I'm praying every day for something- but the Big Man above knows more than I do, so we'll be patient and wait (and wait and wait). 

Come out, come out, come out Pud!!!

14 comments:

  1. Everything happens for a reason! Keep your chin up, so excited for you! Your little Puddin will be here b4 you know it! So exciting!!!

    Hope you guys will be able to make it up north soon! I can't wait for Memorial Day weekend ---
    M-22 here we come! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has it planned! Sounds like everything is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been drinking the Red Raspberry Leaf tea?
    If not you should!! can get it at Whole Foods or Trader Joes.
    Hang in there! soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinking prompt delivery thoughts! Pud will be the harbinger of summer!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and your sweet baby, May is a special month in our family, BDay for husband and our anniversary is on the 14th! Just keep moving and your sweet baby will be here before you know it. You will do great, good luck and can't wait to see pictures of the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn uterus. ;) Hang in there!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man... poor thing... hang in there... everything will happen exactly when and how it is supposed to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! Glad to hear all is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad all is well with you and the little puddin! I hope he or she comes soon, so that things go as you had hoped. You're right though, there is a plan for this too. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep thinking of you! What a blessing to have a healthy baby even he is not ready to meet you yet (I was ten days late too!)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. It's time to come out and play Pud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are wonderful to share the updates with all of us who are thinking about you and your little Puddin' ... you know we are all hoping everything is going well and keeping you in our prayers.

    Smiles at you MIss Up North Prep,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! I know you are probably SO READY to have this baby, but I am glad to hear that everything is going well - albeit slowly! Thanks so much for the update. I am so excited to hear your next update!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you considered having your midwife just rupture your membranes? (gross, I know)
    She can do that & chances are you will go into labor on your own within 24 hrs. We did that with Isabelle. With Elliott & was induced & I LOVED IT. Really. It is fine--people hype different things & I don't know why? I didn't notice ANY difference from the year before when my body went into labor on it's own. I was a little freaked/prepared for it to be rough jolts of labor. It simulated my natural labor exactly. If I had baby #3 I would get induced again.
    Don't worry sweet friend!!! You are going to do great. Enjoy this quiet one on one time with the baby. :) Keep us posted! xox MBM

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......