Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kate Spade Sample Sale!!

If you are looking for a new purse, a new baby bag, a new wallet, a simply gorgeous dress, or new baubles, you simply MUST check out the KS sample sale right now!!

There are some amazing deals to be had but the sale ends tomorrow, so hurry on over.  Plus, with shipping at only $5, this sale cannot be beat! A few of my favorite are below.


Gramercy Park Stevie


Small Nylon Mae


Beachcomber Stevie


Maryanne Baby Bag (this does NOT look like a baby bag, does it?  I just love this and the price is amazing!)

(Can you tell I'm in the market for a new black purse??)

Darling iphone 4 cover

Fabulous yellow jacket (very Betty Draper)


Darling night on the town top

If I didn't have a very similar pair, I would scoop these up in a heartbeat!!

Fabulous with a LBD or a great black cashmere turtleneck and jeans!  This would be a stunner at holiday parties!

Really, really cute stuff over here, but remember, there's only one day to shop, so head on over!!

1 comment:

  1. I know! I'm trying so hard not to splurge right now, but when you see prices like this on kate spade, it's so hard not to take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......