Sunday, January 8, 2012

My new Sorels


oooooh, aren't they snazzy?  I just love them!  My old boots cracked and I needed a new pair this year.  When I saw these in the store window up north over Christmas, I knew I needed them.  I had to go to 3 different stores to find my size (they're already sold out at Sorel too, so what you find is what you get) but I'm so glad I finally found them in my size.  Now, if only we would get some snow around here, I would be ready to shovel the driveway and go "sploring" in our backyard with B and Spence.  I hope the snow is coming............I'm really ready for winter!!  The brown-ness would look so much better covered in a beautiful blanket of white!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM! How cute are these. Perfect for the snowy days that I have not seen yet. xo

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......