Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Quick update and convince me, please!

Guess who said "ma ma" last night???? Yep, my sweet Peter! He's only been saying consonants for a week or so (ba ba ba ba ba......) and hasn't yet said "da da" which is usually a baby's second hard sound, so to hear ma ma last night was incredible!! B heard it too, so it wasn't just me making it up :) I honestly love him just a little bit more every single day and just want to eat him with a spoon!

By now I'm sure that most of you have seen a blog post somewhere about the Kate Spade Surpise Sale. I really want a new diaper bag, but I certainly don't "need" one. The black and white stripe one that I was really loving already sold out, but the above one is still available. Obviously, it's adorable with great colors and a bow and, at $149, I can afford it. I'll be using a diaper bag for at least awhile longer to tote along all the stuff that comes with kids. Sooooo......do I splurge on something I don't need but want? I'm not very good at spending on myself when it's a "luxury" item (I, however, have zero problem spending money at Target- anyone else this way?). The sale ends today, so let me know asap if this should come to my house!! I just need a bit of convincing one way or the other. If you hate KS diaper bags (or purses for that matter), let me know that too (and why!)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! I was actually eyeing it as a new school tote for myself! Ha! It is nice how it is still feminine for you yet not too girly for the boys! I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All moms should treat themselves once in a while. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......