Photo from www.staffords.comOops! I missed October's beginning yesterday! I just adore this month. It's a glorious time of year.
My favorite things about the month are:
1. My birthday (the 26th!)
2. Pumpkin and apple flavored anything
3. Getting out my sweaters and my riding boots
4. Annual trip to Petoskey to see my family and for B to play golf (such good deals and gorgeous color along the lake)
5. My new fall haircolor- I went darker (just slightly) and I really like it
6. Being chilly when it's bedtime and having a cozy bed to snuggle into
7. The changing of the leaves
8. Raking!!!! It's definitely my favorite fall "chore". The air is crisp, the leaves make great noises, it's great exercise, and it feels so productive.
9. Seeing people decorate their houses for fall and Halloween. I love seeing pumpkins out lining walkways, mums in planters, spooky cobwebs in windows. It doesn't thrill me as much as Christmas lights, but it's a close second!
10. My birthday (did I mention that already??)!! Apparently B has my gift already purchased, so I won't be going through a "things I would like to receive post". It must be good if he got it 2 months early!!
What do you LOVE about October?