Friday, January 29, 2010

Ugh....

Today, for so many reasons, was NOT my day.  And the only thing I want to do is bake my way right out of it.  Too bad we still don't have an oven that works!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyone have any baking recipes I can do in the toaster oven or under the broiler setting? 

B and Junie are gone all weekend long, and even though it's nice to have some time to myself, I can't think of one thing to pull me out of this depressive state I am having.  Shopping isn't fun- maternity clothes just aren't that cute and I don't really NEED anything right now.  Don't know the sex so can't shop for puddin'.  Can only work on the nursery for short periods of time due to fumes.  Do not need to eat my way through this- gaining weight, even though preggers, is still really tough to deal with.  Need to clean/organize- not super exciting nor fun.  DVR is empty.  Really, really want to write a not so nice email in response to one I received- however, know repercussions would be awful and not worth it.  Sick of skillet meals and WANT MY OVEN BACK!!!!!!!!!! 

Okay, that's enough complaining for now.  I swear I am normally a cheery one!!  I'm just in a rough patch today (thanks to me letting others control my emotional state).  I am looking forward to the gym tomorrow a.m.- hopefully that will help me pick myself up a bit.  I am also very, very happy to be meeting up with an old high school friend tomorrow.  I get to meet her dear, darling daughter (who, from pictures, is simply presh).  That will be a huge bright spot. 

Have a wonderful weekend, blog friends.  I hope you all have great plans and exciting things to tell me on Monday!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your day gets better as it goes on. We all have those 'UGH' days, I wish we didn't though! Have a great weekend :)

    -kate
    room22design.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having a crappy day just like me! It's almost over and tomorrow is going to be fabulous! Do you have a Crock Pot??? That my help get over the missing oven...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, honey. I'm sorry. If you want to take a drive, you are welcome to come hang with me and my two cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......