Thursday, April 7, 2011

TDF CUTE!!!

Jana Oosthuizen (daughter of Louis) and her mom Nel-Mare


Check out the back of her caddy outfit!!!  OOSTY!!!!  Seriously, I DIE!!!
Plus that cute little ping hat?  Squeal!!!!


Blow this one up and check out Stuart Appleby's daughter's caddie outfits.  The older girls have gingham lined outfits and the little boy has polkadots!  So preptastic!


Another shot of Mia, Max, and Ella Appleby.  Mommy points to Mrs. Appleby for thinking up these outfits!!


Fr those who are looking for a little more adult eye candy......
Andy Roddick caddied for Zach Johnson in the par 3.  I would have followed that pair all day long!!
A.R. looks so good in those aviators!

And one of my two "golf husbands" (Luke Donald) looks pretty fine himself!!

Bummer that Luke ended up winning- that pretty much takes him out of the race for Sunday, if superstition holds true.  His wife is beautiful, no???

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! (And I too think A.R. is pretty hot...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger, I honestly was convinced I would marry Andy Roddick. Now I am sad to say it is likely he will not divorce the beautiful Brooklyn Decker for me :(

    This is adorable! I LOVE THE MASTERS! I'm golfing all weekend in honor of it.

    Such a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy Roddick served as a caddy?? How awesome would that have been to follow those two that day! I love seeing the golfers with their families joining them on the course. It's such a refreshing image.

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......