Monday, May 21, 2012

Quick post with a link for pics!!

We were able to get a few newborn pics of Peter this weekend and they're already up on the photographer's website.

If you are dying to see how cute he is (how's that for a proud momma moment) or just bored at work or have a long napper today, then feel free to check them out...........
http://www.proudtointroduce.com/clients
Password is thomasnb for the Peter session and thomasmty for the expecting session (be mindful that I am 38 weeks preggers here and NOT tiny!!)

Now we just have to decide which ones we'd like to order.  I have a groupon for a canvas print and I can't decide if I want one of just Peter (and then order another groupon for one of just Spence) or if I want the first or second one of both boys together.  Any thoughts?  #35, #45, and #40 are my favorites of the baby (and I really like #10 of both of us but do not want that blown up onto a wall- too weird for me.  I'll probably just put that into his first year album).  In the maternity gallery, I love #18- SYT is so precious here and we really don't have a ton of family photos.

I swear I'll be back with more info on Peter's birth and other fun stuff soon!  Just still trying to pull everything together as a mom of 2!!

7 comments:

  1. AMAZING! You look so incredible in both sets of pictures, totally stunning. I am so happy for you all, and SYT looks just adorably big brother in all the pictures, I love it. I hope you're doing well! xo PreppyPitbull

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nursery is fantastic! The boys are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks amazing! The pictures are amazing and Peter is amazing!!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! he is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nursery is so dreamy. I really love the one of you and P snuggled up close. It's so beautiful. I have no idea for what you should pick to enlarge because they're all great! I like the idea of having one of each of your babies and then if there's a third (?) you can easily add to the collection. Although the photos of both together are really sweet, too.

    Thank you for indulging us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AEOT- these are amazing! What a beautiful baby Peter is. And I LOVE the ones with Spence in them, too. And the three of you in the nursery... love it all! Congrats! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......