Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just 10 days!


I'm SO excited.  I love, love, love the Olympics and cannot wait to watch as much as I can of the London games.  The opening ceremonies of the last summer Olympics occurred on the night of our rehearsal dinner, so B and I spent our mini-moon (3 nights down the coast of Michigan) in bed and breakfasts snuggling in bed and watching Michael Phelps win 8 gold medals.  It was an awesome start to our marriage!

I prefer the summer games- gymnastics, swimming, diving, track and field.  B prefers the winter- hockey, hockey, skiing, and more hockey.  Our dream is to, one day, attend the Olympics- it'll be interesting to see which of us wins the summer vs. winter battle.

Are you as excited as I am?  Do you prefer the summer or winter games?

2 comments:

  1. I prefer winter too! Mainly because I am home more and can really follow the games more diligently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the Olympics. I take vacation from work just to park myself on the couch to watch them. I prefer Summer to Winter - beach volleyball and gymanstics are my favorite sports. I too would like to attend the Olympics someday, and had Chicago won them in 2016 I'd be there!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......