Tuesday, March 17, 2009

An Etsy find for the four legged kind







Aren't these adorable?? I found them awhile ago on Etsy and just ordered one for my brother's dog Bella yesterday. I ordered her the blue and white seersucker with the white gardenia, though I also love the other two I have above! They're just so summery and perfectly preppy!! Her shop is here, and her blog is here. Check them out for yourselves and outfit your dog in sheer cuteness!! Oh, she'll also make custom leashes to match if you want one. Trust me when I say that the minute we adopt our own little pup, I'll be ordering another of these!!


Miss Bella

5 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Now I just need a dog to put one on! I'll add this to the list of why we need a golden retriver puppy NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable - love the camellia one in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my collars! I really appreciate it... so glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......