Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you all have on a touch of green this a.m. I am wearing a green cable knit sweater to clinic today. It'll have to come off the minute I get home because it is supposed to be 72 (!!!!!!!) degrees here today!!! Yea!!! Today is supposed to be my short run (2 miles) but I'm going to do the three mile run instead since it'll be so nice out. I can't wait! I have a few other errands to run this afternoon as well. It's amazing how many people come out of the woodwork when it is nice out, plus it's St. Patty's Day, so the streets are going to be crawling with people here in Chi town.

Also, the wonderful weather guy just told me that Sat is supposed to be 56 and sunny. A few days ago weather.com was saying rain and 40s, so this is a huge improvement. Blair and I will both be home all day as he'll be back from Dallas and I don't have to work---I'm so happy it'll be nice out so that we can spend the day together outside!!!

Hope the weather is just as beautiful today where you live!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you loving this weather?!? :) Its in the high 60's in the Detroit suburbs!

    Thanks for the piece of real estate advice! We actually don't live on that side of the state though. In case we ever end up out that way, though, I'll keep it in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......