Sunday, May 10, 2009

Graduation Day!!

Thursday was graduation day!! Woo Hoo! The ceremony was about two hours long since it was all undergraduate, masters, and doctoral nursing students. The speaker was good, and the dean gave a great speech as she is leaving to be the dean at ASU this fall. Overall, it was most exciting to see all my classmates (we haven't seen each other in over a month) and find out who has jobs, who has interviewed, and who is just waiting until boards are over to figure things out!!

As promised- here are the funny pics of my gown....


What's with the tail??



The side view!!



Here's a more normal shot!



B and I



B and I before I put on the gown



Me and my mom


My mom, Ralph, and I


Most of my graduating class plus two of our professors

I can't believe I'll never have to turn in assignments again, take any more tests, or write up any more case studies!! Nice!! Now I just have to pass boards and find a job...........................

ETA: Wow- I absolutely cannot get blogger to get the pics to line up correctly or tag correctly. Hopefully you can figure this all out!!

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!

    And, Congratulations! It looks like you had the perfect day to celebrate your HUGE accomplishment!

    As I get ready to start my BSN, graduating with a MSN seems so far away, but I hope that one day I get there, too! Oh, Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !! What a happy day, I love your bright smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations lovebug! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pix are great! You look adorable in your gown. I love your hair - definitely not too light!

    On another matter, I received my necklace this weekend - it is SO cute. Thank you so much for the giveaway. I shall wear it and think of you this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......