Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A little birdie told me....



that Bella Bliss is going to have a monster sale on Wed. 

Not entirely sure what it entails, but I know I will be heading over to the website first thing Wed morning to check it out.  Spencer has a few outfits from them and I just love them.  Made of true pima cotton, they are so soft, wash up very well (no fading!), and are almost all monogrammable!  I think it's hard to find sweet, simple, yet high quality boy's clothes, and Bella Bliss definitely has great items.  They also have fantastic sweaters that are pricey, but worth it for the quality.  My mom found one for me at an upscale consignment boutique, and it's beyond adorable.  It's a 2T, so Spence can't wear it yet, but once he fits into it, it'll be a staple!!  There are also gorgeous things for girls!

Check it out and, if you get anything, let me know!  I'll do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I need to know......