Friday, March 12, 2010

But I NEED it............................

So, I can't post the actual picture on here (the website won't allow it), but I need you all to see this picture that I am absolutely in love with.  I truly, truly want it for pud's nursery.  There are two thing that are stopping me.  One, it's obviously a girl in the painting and we don't know what we are having.  Two, we already know we want a monogram over the crib, and that is the only spot in the room for a piece of art.  Oh, we also would like another piece of his work to hang above our mantle, and right now, we absolutely cannot afford two giclees in the sizes we would want. 

BUT, STILL, I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I swear I look at this picture at least every two weeks.  Sooooo, I want to put it out there for any of you to pick up if you have a baby girl and she is the delight of her daddy's eye or if you are going to have a baby girl someday, star this one in your reader as I think nothing could be cuter!!!

hramiec hoffman is the artist (he's a local artist in our "up north" wonderland) and the painting is called Daddy's Home (near the bottom if you hit all paintings).  Doesn't it just steal your heart???  Can you see why I am just so in love???  Fisherdog is also perfect for those who love Goldens- it's too cute!! 

There are a few we are considering for above the mantel (but really I'd love two for above the couch too).  Ahhhhh, I only wish I had an unending supply of cash.  Alas, staying within our budget and saving for college are MUCH more important!!!

5 comments:

  1. I just clicked on the link, and yes, it is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is adorable!!! I love all of the work, such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see why you NEEEEED IT! "Daddy's Home" is so precious! You know what my absolute fave is out of all of them? "Water Song." - I LOVE that the water is all "circly!" Have a fantastic weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOVE it and it's art, not some rando thing you'd get rid of after Puddin' was in preschool. Further fodder too, for why I think Puddin' is a She :)

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture is adorable!!! Speed Racer 1&2 would be cute for a boy....

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......