Friday, September 7, 2012

Funny things 2 year olds say

Just a few funny things Spencer has said lately that I wanted to jot down so that I'll remember them....

*Often, B will hold both Peter and Spencer and say something like "I love my boys" or "Just look at my cute boys" or "I'm so lucky to have my boys".  The other day Spencer went running over to B when he was already holding Peter and said "Daddy, pick me up and say boys". It was so cute!

*Today in the car, his sippy cup fell, so I picked it up and handed it to him. It then fell again a few minutes later and he said, "Mommy, I keep falling it" (instead of dropping it).

*The other night Spence decided he wanted me to read his bedtime stories instead of B. I asked him what daddy was going to do instead and he said "he go clean the kitchen!". Ha!!

*Last night he asked me if I wanted to wear a bib for dinner. I said sure just to make him happy. He went and picked out one of the tiny baby bibs and said "Here mommy, is perfect for you!"

I love how far his vocabulary has come and I love that through his words, I can get a glimpse of how hard his brain is working every day. Do any of you have funny kid sayings? Post them in the comments- I need a good laugh this week!!

2 comments:

  1. My 3 year nephew was working on something and looked up to my mom and said "Bebe, I am going to need some help with this one."

    When the 9 year old was little he was put in time out in his bedroom. He opened the door during time out and said "Hey mom. What's the point of this?" Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the things kids say. My favorite is when they are learning proper use of verbs (like Spencer's falling instead of dropping) and pronouns. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......