Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Award!!

Preppy Buckeye, a newer blogger, left me this award yesterday on her blog. Head over and give her some blogger love if you aren't already!!



The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.



My seven things:
1. I'm a lefty. On my dad's side of the family every single person is a lefty!! So uncommon. To ensure this continues, I married a lefty :)

2. I broke my thumb as a child (slammed it in the car door), and it was never set or casted. It is definitely weird looking now! My mom is one tough cookie and thought I'd be just fine as long as I put ice on it!

3. My favorite board game is Scattergories.

4. My favorite smells are fresh laundry out of the dryier or off the cloothes line, baking bread, and lemon verbena anything.

5. I will not eat mushrooms no matter how fresh or high quality they are. Blech.

6. One of my lifetime goals is to learn to play the stand up bass and play in a jazz trio on Sunday nights.

7. The five famous people I would like to meet in real life are Reese Witherspoon (I mean, who doesn't?), Jennifer Garner (so adorable on Leno this week), Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, and Morgan Freeman.

I'm going to tag the following people to see what they will say!

Adventures of a Sweet Carolina Bride
Be Write There
Black Labs and Lilly
Mrs Preppy
Simple Yet Classic
The Preppy Apron

5 comments:

  1. An award well deserved missy! I so agree with your meets in #7!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Award, it is more than well-deserved! Love your list too Miss AEO, it is great to read and learn new things about one's favorite bloggers.

    And congrats to your husband for doing the 20 miles and not missing *any* of his training runs, that is amazing!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play #3 with my students when we were killing time. I work in an urban area and the names they came up with were always hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those fav' smells are just the best aren't they? clean and fresh are my fav's two :)

    kHm

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......