Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cute bed linens

I received the LL Bean Home catalog in the mail today, and I had to post some of their adorable summer bed linens.  They're just too cute not to share!

There is also a navy set that is more masculine


There are seahorse sheets that are girly as well





Okay, not a bed linen, but 100% perfect for our family room and the toys that will come with having a new little one around!  I'm going to order at least one of these, if not a few.  They come in two different shades of madras plus solid navy and red AND they can be monogrammed!

Cute stuff, huh?  Me likey too!!  Happy Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. We may have been separated at birth, you posted each and every item I went gaga over! Cute-cute-cute things, they do such a great job with their home goods.

    Sending you a smile!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the bedding and other linens.
    Wonderful wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my LL Bean in the mail last night and was equally as enthralled with this stuff! It's all to fabulously classic and preppy! I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. somebody's nesting...just kidding. these are cute. xox MBM

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL Bean has gone totally preppy, right?!? Love it -- not just for Mainers in the boonies anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it weird I want the whale sheets for myself? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......