Friday, February 20, 2009

Big Weekend!

B comes home from Dallas this afternoon (yea!), and we have a big weekend ahead of us!! We're celebrating his birthday with a ton of friends, my best friend and her husband are coming to stay the night with us on Sat to attend dinner and the party, I have an amazing breakfast planned for Sunday morning, and Duke has a rematch with Wake on Sunday afternoon.

He leaves again Monday (his real birthday) for Dallas (again), so Sat night will be the only shindig for him. I'm sad I won't be able to make his actual birthday memorable, but I'm glad we can celebrate this weekend! I can't post yet about his gifts or any of the other plans, but I'll do a picture post on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone!! Let's hope the snow tomorrow doesn't keep anyone from venturing out!! Lucky for B, Chicagoans are used to all this winter weather. I'm just not sure what I'm going to do for foot apparel as my outfit included adorable black heels that don't tolerate the snow well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I need to know......