Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Warm pjs on a cold night


My husband and best friends would say that I'm slightly obsessed with pajamas. They always have to match (no ratty t-shirts and yoga pants for me), and I get so excited when I find a great new set. This year, for Christmas my MIL got all her daughters-in-law pjs. They are the softest, comfiest, coziest pjs ever!! I have worn them almost every night since....... I've even washed them and put them right back on without alternating any others in (which is not my norm at all!). The pjs to the left are the ones we all received. If the idea of surrounding yourself in heavenly fleece (the softest fleece ever, seriously) while you sleep is entertaining, you must check these out. They're made by Pine Cone Hill, the company that also owns Dash and Albert rugs. If you live anywhere that gets cold in the winter, I would definitely check these out. I think you'll love them (and be able to lower your heating bill!).



I do have to say, these are totally unsexy, so do not order these for yourself for Valentines Day. Your husband/fiancee/boyfriend will not appreciate them like you do!!








*BTW, can anyone help me with putting the cute linkeys into my post? If I want you to be able to go to the web page just by clicking on the word, how do I do that? Thanks for your help!*

2 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperlink

    This will tell you how to do it... scroll about half way down the page to "Like behavior in web browsers" and it will give an example. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're posting, there is a little button at the top of the post window that shows a little chain link. Highlight the work you want to link and then click the chain link and you can input the website!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......