Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!!





I adore my mom, and I feel so incredibly lucky to be her daughter. She's one of the kindest, open hearted people I know. She's also an amazing baker (mmmmm....monster cookies and homemade bread) and so devoted to anything she is involved in. She was a teacher for over 30 years and parents and kids alike thought she was amazing. I only hope that I can teach my future children how to be compassionate and kind like she is. I have to work so hard at that, and it comes so naturally to her.

The pics above are some of my favorite of my mom from my wedding. The first is her with B's mom, the second is right after her toast to us, and the third is her putting on the bracelet she had made for me for my wedding. My mom looked awesome that day, and she still talks about how much fun she had. I hope someday we can live closer to her, but for now, we'll just talk every day and get up north as much as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I need to know......