Friday, February 6, 2009

I can't wait for tonight!

My husband gets home at 4 p.m. today. He's been gone for two weeks, and I can't wait to see him!! I'll get home around 8 for work and then we're going out for dinner. It'll be so nice to catch up in person and get a giant hug from him. Tomorrow he is busy with class all day and then a poker tourney, but Sunday we are going to spend all day together. We're going to church in the morning and then to our friends house to meet their new puppy, Bruce. Sunday night dinner should be fantastic since we've got most of the afternoon to cook.

I am so excited for 7:52 p.m. (my usual arrival time)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your suggestions on the wine- I can't wait to try them. I wish we had a Trader Joe's here in Columbia, but our closest one is in Charlotte.
    I had 2 glasses of wine from a Sangiovese that I picked up at World Market the other day, and I enjoyed it. It was Notro Sangiovese Bonarda (red flower on the label) and it was only $5.99. I enjoyed it, so I'll have to try some other ones!
    I love the idea of doing wine posts. If we could start that it would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the congrats for Surfer Boy! Is this Barcelona? I absolutely loved my time there when I visited for a week for study abroad. If it is, I will have to get you directions to the best mojito place ever... it is a total dive. But worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......