Sunday, August 29, 2010




(Gap Curvy)

I bought these pants during the Gap Give and Get event.  I desperately needed new black pants as mine developed a hole near the back pockets at some point during my pregnancy (!?!?).  I'm not kidding when I say these pants were designed with me in mind.  I've never had a pair of pants fit so well in my entire life.  I have a feeling I'll end up back there getting the gray pair as well.  If you have time today and the 30% off coupon, head out my friends to try on the new line of black pants.  There are 7 different fits, and I have to imagine you'll find a pair that fits you as well as these fit me. 




While I normally don't love the skull and crossbones look (way to rock and roll/metalheadish for me), this outfit caught my eye when I was there today, and I think SYT might just have to have it.  I love that it's a navy  sweater knit with the intarsia design- just the right amount of preppy and rock and roll together.  Plus, it'll be perfect for the Halloween season.  I received a 40% off coupon yesterday when I bought my pants, so it'll be $20 rather than $34.  Totally justifiable, don't you think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I need to know......