- Trying to get ready for a job interview tomorrow!! I'm not sure how I feel about the job or if they'll think I'm a good fit, but I'm definitely interested in seeing what my role would be in this job. There are definitely things I think are interesting about the area but it probably isn't my strongest area. I would learn a ton though. We shall see!
- My computer is running impossibly slow tonight; therefore, I'm so behind on my google reader! It annoys me to no end that I have no idea what's going on and I can't just click over in between study chapters to read through 20 or so posts.
- I'm over 2/3s of the way through my study book for my boards. Today I made my appointment to take the test for next Thursday at 9 a.m. I'm glad I have 8 hrs in the car this weekend and Monday off next week to continue studying!
- I adore my dog's wrinkly forehead and the soft spot under her chin. She is just made for petting :)
- I finished Mating Rituals of the North American WASP this morning. Very easy summer read. I would definitely pick this up if you need something to read on your upcoming vacation! I'm onto Sarah's Key and Harlan Coben's newest now.
- Tomorrow night we're going to see the Hangover with another couple. We're way behind on this (we never go to the movies!), but I'm so glad that so many of you have said you loved it! I am totally in the mood for a good laugh!
- Painted my toenails red tonight for the upcoming weekend! I love bright red toes on the 4th- very festive!!
- It is almost my favorite holiday!!!!!!!!! Just two more days!!
Saturday Scores Vol. 14
6 hours ago