Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July Fun


The 4th was desperately hot up north, but still worth the trip.  A few of my favorite pics are below!
Love the Americana feel to this one!


At the Harbor Springs Art Show

Trying to find a picture for above our mantel.  My favorite cost over $1000, so it's on the wish list for now!


I adore hostas!

The parade begins

The bagpipers.  They must have been DYING of heat!
The kids love all the bands in the parade (almost as much as the candy!)

Old timey cars (there are always tons of them)

Our friends kids and BYT holding SYT and trying to keep him shaded by the burp cloth.


Mommy and SYT in the shade.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Looks like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for pictures! SYT is growing so quickly! And he is seriously adorable...you all look like you belong in an ad for Nantucket or somewhere preppy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the weekend was perfect! love every moment of it!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture of you and your honey at the end. You are so natural as a mother! You look fabulous and well rested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last picture!!! You look so beautiful and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey heyy! I saw your comment on collegeprep (carly's) blog asking if I was from grand rapids and indeed I am!! marie catribs is to die forrr and I feel lucky that only we have it in gr :)

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......