Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday

Okay, prior to this dress, I would have said that I was a lover of all things pink and green.  Love the Lilly, love kelly green pants and a light pink shirt on a man, etc.  But this????  I saw it in a boutique in Harbor Springs over the 4th of July and just about died.  I honestly didn't even look at the price tag (but should have)- I'm sure it was ridiculous.  I knew immediately what my first Pink and Green Thursday post was going to be dedicated to. 

And just in case you wanted a close up...........

8 comments:

  1. Now, that would be cute for a teenager for a father daugther dance or something, but I'm not sure about it being for an adult. I like the bodice part - would be super cute with some white slacks (nicer slacks) with some sort of shiny sandal heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a bit too much pink and green frill going on there. Perhaps Bett Draper would have worn something like that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a TAD over the top! That would only work at somekind of costumed theme party, and even then I could figure out what that would be......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of like it. I would look like an ass in it. But, actually don't hate it. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't that over-the-top-girliness at its finest?!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHA too funny and suited for the pink and green occasion, I feel like it could almost work at a girly tea party photo shoot or something, but is not too suited for real life.

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......