Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our first night out!

Last Saturday night we were invited out with 11 others to meet at the Bay View dock and head out for cocktails and appetizers on two friends boats and then have dinner at a restaurant in Bay Harbor called Knot, Just a Bar.  It was a gorgeous "up north" day and a perfect day to be on the water.  My mom and Ralph watched Spence so we were truly able to enjoy ourselves. 
One of the two boats we took across the bay.
So not my normal look, but I totally fell in love with this one shouldered top.  It made me feel sexy- hard to do being 8 weeks post-partum.  Another plus about the top?  I can nurse in it so easily.  That's a huge benefit these days :)
Couldn't the pic on the left be in an add for Polo?

We had a wonderful time- one of the best nights of the summer so far.  While I couldn't wait to get home and check on our little one, it was great to feel like a woman instead of a mom for 5 hours!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, congrats on the little one!!! Second, what a fun way to spend some you time. Those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good looking group. They could all be in a Polo ad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun...I am loving the outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second MCW, you all are so attractive and I think you look sexy in that darling top!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......