Saturday, July 17, 2010

Things I learned last week

I like this
MUCH better than this
Soy milk tastes funny to me, but almond milk tastes like milk.  Perfect for cereal, and, while I need to read a little more, I think I'll be able to use it in recipes too!!


_________________________________________

I really want to order at least 5 of these.


I pack my lunch every day, and these would come in so handy.  Plus, though I try to be really good and use tupperware as much as I can or reuse my sandwich bags, these would work really well and are dishwasher safe.  Definitely an awesome find!

__________________________________________

Either this

or this


is destroying our garden.  One of them (or both?) ate our first cucumber and our only slightly red tomato.  Plus a ton of our leaves on our squash and cucumber plants are gone.  So today, B is out getting fencing and a spray to keep them away.  I've worked hard on this garden and I would like to harvest some of these veggies for myself, darn it!!

____________________________________

I do not like
the British Open nearly as much as the other 3 majors.  I don't have a reason for this, but it is just not as enthralling to me as the others.  It is cool/interesting to see the balls just FLY because of the wind, but other than that, I feel very meh about golf this week.

That's what's on my mind.  What's on yours?

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that it is hot as hell in NYC and that I am glad I worked out and I should really get in the shower. Also, that I am pretty happy that I can drink cow milk! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just saying to Mr. SS today, that the British just isn't as exciting as the Masters. That is the one I really get into.

    And I wish I had tried almond milk, when I was nursing Little T (dairy allergy). I just never liked the taste of soy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been drinking almond milk for years! I love it! Have you tried the chocolate flavour? YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......