Sunday, March 29, 2009

Moraira, Spain!!



Our second stop on our honeymoon will be in a small, seaside town called Moraira. We are staying at a private residence for 5 nights. Here are the pics of the house, the pool, and the view to the sea. I cannot wait to lay by the pool all day long! After having quite a hectic schedule in BCN, relaxing by the pool will be perfect! We arrive on Thursday night and on Friday mornings the local market is open. Our plan is to buy a few things so that we can eat most breakfasts and lunches at home and then have dinner out.






One of the nights we're going to go to dinner at Girasol. It has gotten great reviews, so hopefully it will live up to them the night we go. We'll have a car while we are there, so we are planning a trip to Benidorm for an afternoon and to Alicante for a day. B loves to sail, so we may head down to the marina one day and see if we can charter a small sailboat for the afternoon. From the pictures I have seen, it would be a lovely way to view the coastline. Next stop on our trip....Seville!

**Have I told you all that this will only be the second vacation we have ever taken together alone? We went on a cruise 3 years ago for a week, but, other than that, all our vacation time is spent up north with our families during the summer or over Christmas/New Years. For this reason, plus the fact that school will be completely over for both of us, I have never been so excited for a trip ever in my life!!! Now, if any of you could make May 17th get here oh say, tomorrow(!!), I would be in your debt forever!! **

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks amazing, I am so jealous. I am forwarding this on to my husband as a "hint" for our next anniversary (ok, we might have to save for more than a couple months- but for sure by next year) I can't wait to hear how it was and to see pics when you get back- middle of may will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I LOVE Spain, so many fabulous regions to explore! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......