Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BIG day tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow (Wed) at 11:15 a.m. B and I will be getting our big ultrasound!!   As I have previously mentioned, we are not finding out the sex (though about 15% of me really, really wants to).  The ultrasound will be the 3D kind and we'll get a disc with all the images, so now that we have internet and TV at home (yea for AT&T!), I'll do my best to get a few of the pictures uploaded tomorrow so you can see who your future offspring will be dating :) 

BTW, I'm halfway through the 21st week and feeling wonderful right now.  I finally look pregnant (rather than just fat) and, though my stamina has diminished considerably, I am still really enjoying my workouts.  Has anyone out there used a prenatal workout video?  I've found a few on Amazon and would love recs if you have any!! 

3 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be sending major magic sparklies your way dear :)

    What about a prenatal yoga video? I think that might be good- you're still doing something, but no jumping up and down and I'd have to believe the stretching element of yoga would feel great. Or if you're feeling really up to it, check out the Y for a swim membership to do laps if you're craving movement?!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! Enjoy yourself tomorrow, can't wait to see the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled for you! I don't know if I would be able to NOT find out...it would be so HARD!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......