Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Quick, easy, and delicious dinner

B and I love this recipe from Annie's Eats blog.  My family had chili on Saturday night and they thought this was the perfect accompaniment also.  Since my mom sent us home with one of the loaves (I made 3), B and I decided to use it tonight in a great sandwich recipe.  I thought I'd share it here since we liked it so much!

Make the bread (super, duper easy, I promise)
Slice two pieces for a sandwich
Add ham, cheese, carmelized onions and a pub or honey mustard between the two slices
Grill or use a panini press to warm the sandwich and melt the cheese
Serve with a dill pickle and your favorite veggie on the side

Quick and easy AND your whole family will like it!!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful and perfect for a snowy weekend lunch or dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious and perfect for an evening "in". Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! I definitely will try this. One of my big goals (not resolutions!) for 2010 and when my husband is gone is to MAKE all of my own bread. This is definitely going on the list!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......