1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! My mom usually saves all the wrapping for me (not this year) because I like it so much. When I retire, I'd love to work somewhere gift wrapping during the holiday season. I think I like it so much because I love the ribbons!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Both...............we'll have multiple trees in our house, one real and the rest fake.
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as I can after Thanksgiving. It depends on the travel involved in that time frame.
4. When do you take the tree down? The weekend after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Ewwww....no.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Samantha from American Girl. I begged for her for a year and a half before receiving her. I still have all my American Girl dolls and am saving them for a daughter!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad!
8. Easiest person to buy for? B- I've always got a hundred ideas running around in my head for him.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. It's currently just Mary, Joseph, and tiny, baby Jesus, but I hope to add to it over time.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! I love getting and sending Christmas cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ??????
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street. Love them both!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? If I find an appropriate gift in the fall, I'll buy it. I usually don't start thinking about it too much until right before Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Butter cookies (yum), my mom's cinnamon rolls, and nuts and bolts (our family version of chex mix)
16. Lights on the tree? Lots and lots of white ones
17. Favorite Christmas song? Too many to choose from. See my previous Christmas music post
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have never spent Christmas morning in my house. I've traveled my whole life. I'm not sure what B and I will do once we have our own family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Easy breezy :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? An angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On Christmas
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not enough time between Thanksgiving and Christmas to accomplish everything and the obnoxious lines at Target!
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I would just say that I love a well decorated tree, regardless of the style, color, or theme.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Turkey
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? I just want our closing to occur and the house to be ours. I also really want to snowshoe at mom's.
27. Favorite tradition now? Playing Scattergories with the family after all the gifts are opened and dinner is finished on Christmas night.
28. Favorite Christmas Memory? My Christmas dates with B. We usually do it the weekend before Christmas and go ice skating, walk around and look at decorations, drink mulled wine, shop a bit, come home and get dressed up for a wonderful Christmas dinner together. It's a great way to slow down and enjoy the season together.
This isn't a tag, so if you are interested in playing along, I'd love to see your responses!
Copy Cat Chic Room Redo | Cozy White Lounge Area
17 hours ago