Sunday, December 6, 2009

Missing......

Today I miss my husband.  And my Junebug. 

But mostly my husband.

I wish we were together, getting organized for Christmas, baking, wrapping presents, putting up a tree.  I wish there was some sense of organization in my world right now.  I wish we were listening to Christmas music and making a roast for tonights' dinner. 

I will be with him again one week from today.  I'm incredibly lucky that he is not overseas fighting and that he doesn't have a job that is 100% travel.  I think it's just been hard for these two weeks because of all the other new things that are taking place.  I cannot wait to be settled and "home". 

I realize today how lucky I am to have the word husband in my vocabulary.  I am glad I have someone who loves me, who wants to spend our lives together, and who I can miss desperately.  There are a few of you out there that I have been praying for- that you may find this person in your life.  He is my heart's content, and I know that there is an amazing man who matches you, just as he matches me. 

To B (my faithful reader), lots and lots today!!


6 comments:

  1. Glad you two are almost back together...love how much you miss him. An amazing love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made me feel all lovey-glowy-happy inside for you and B :) how great will it be when you get to see him?!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such asweet post, although that probably doesn't help the ache in your heart. I wish I could scoot up I-96 and give you a hug. (We're only an hour away. ) At the least, know I'm sending good thoughts your way, and hoping the week flies by!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! I am so thankful for my husband, too...and I hate being away from him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so hard to be apart from your most beloved! Especially with all the change that is going on. Distance really does make the heart grow fonder! And how lucky you are to have such a great husband! i hope the two of you have a great Christmas getting settled into your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you two are so cute. and abscence really does make the heart grow fonder. such a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......