Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Have a wonderfully happy, festive, family and food-filled day today!  Many blessings wished upon you all for safe travels, fun conversations, good wine (drink a glass for me!), and a wonderful weekend!  I hope a few of you turned on my favorite parade of the year this morning!  I won't be watching as I'll be driving 4 hours in the car instead- boo!

Today I am thankful for..........B's family for hosting Thanksgiving weekend!  It'll be fun to spend time with all of them (parents, aunt&uncle, cousins, grandmother). 



3 comments:

  1. The only thing better than the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is the Rose Parade, but I love thenm both. Happy THanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Macy's Parade...hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun in GR! I grew up around Holland/Grand Haven!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......