Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today I am thankful for......

RUFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Who doesn't love em?  (Really, do any of you just despise this trend?)  J Crack has done a wonderful, wonderful job of portraying them elegantly and simply to us, and now so many other retailers are jumping on board with this.  Here are a few things I've seen at various price points......


Dress from Old Navy ($29.50).  Looks cute with a black turtleneck and black tights or leggings.  Would be darling for the holdiay season!!



This top would look perfect under a long boyfriend sweater with leggings and boots, or for work with a cardigan and a pencil skirt.  (It also comes in a cute maternity version for those who are preggers!)



Silk ruffle top from Gap ($59.50)


Fun party dress from BR.

Ruffle cardigan from BR



Another dress from BR- fun for NYE if you already have plans!!

I have a Friends and Family coupon for all of the above stores (it also includes Piperlime and Athleta) for 30% off from now until Sunday.  If you don't have the email and want me to send it to you, email me at aeobows@hotmail.com and I'll get it to you to enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. I love ruffles too. I have to be careful where they fall on my body. But, wish I could wear them all the time! The BR dresses are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is stunning.

    "Jcrack"?! Hilarious!!

    Love me some ruffles! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove ruffles!!!! So many cute options with ruffle details this fall and winter, I hope it continues through next spring!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......