Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An adorable gift

My brother-in-law and sis-in-law (and the kids) got me a fantastic gift this weekend when we went to visit. L saw it in a store and picked it up right on the spot. Her reasoning? "It matched the wedding ties!" She's so right! The guys in our wedding wore the pink Vineyard Whale tie with the blue whales, and though the present is blue on blue, it is smashingly similar!!




It appears to be a tote bag, but actually it's a cooler! B and I love to go to Ravinia in the summer, and this will work perfectly with our picnic basket. It also will be great to take to the beach with sandwiches, Diet Coke, and snacks.

It was such a sweet gift and so useful as well. I can't wait to use it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Monogrammed too! Great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously adorable! What a fantastic gift. And you're right - perfect for Ravinia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bag! How thoughtful :-)

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......