Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another check!!

As I previously blogged about, last week I finished all the clinical hours I needed for my master's program. Today, I am attending my last in person class as a graduate student!! I am presenting a small assignment today on weight loss in overweight adolescents and turning in all my paperwork for my clinical hours as well as my preceptor evaluation. I have three more assignments for my online class that I am working on (not due until the end of April) and then will be completely done. So awesome!! It will be weird to have extra free time on my hands, but hopefully that won't last too long.

I know a lot of you out there are getting ready for the end of your semesters and/or looking towards graduation as well. Deep Breaths, ladies!! It's almost over!!

Now, what to wear for graduation???? Hmmmmm.......

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! that's an amazing accomplishment!

    last year for my graduation with my master's, i wore one of the short j.crew "sophia" dresses in one of my school's colors. so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on almost being done!!
    ps i left you a little something on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it went well! I can't even imagine what it will be like when I graduate next May..or the lovely economy. Ugh, I should go to graduate school!

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......