Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cute finds at LL Bean

LL Bean just put out some adorable new summer outfits. In fact, one dress that was so cute and online this weekend is already gone! I'm hoping it will come back- it was navy with a white bamboo-ish print and a kelly green waistband. Look for it- it's a great option for summer!

Here are a few other things I found that I think are great summer staples!
Adorable flats

If those are too much for you, these below are just as cute but a little more conservative (and probably match many more outfits in a closet!)

Love this whole look!!

I love this shirt. It would pair perfectly with white pants for the office or white bermudas and a white tank on the weekend

Each color option has adorable cuffs on the sleeves (and I do love me a turned up cuff!!!)


Have you ordered anything fun lately that I need to know about? Did any of you happen to see the cute dress I was talking about up top?

4 comments:

  1. Soooo cute. LL Bean has stepped out of the woods a little this spring, haven't they? I haven't bought anything as I'm waiting until I'm not whale-sized anymore. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just on LL Bean the other day looking at all their new items. They have far too many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so nautical! I just ordered the anchor shorts

    ReplyDelete

Things I need to know......